Interested in joining the lab? Please contact us at simon at elsaesserlab.org!
We are currently interested to recruit international postdocs to our team in the areas of:
- chromatin biology, epigenomics, biophysics
- proteomic and short open reading frame peptides
Postdoctoral funding is available from a multitude of sources and funded postdoctoral positions will be available in 2023, please contact me at simon at elsaesserlab.org.
We are currently not recruiting PhD students, earliest in 2023.
We have following projects to offer to interested MSc thesis candidates, mainly aimed at students of KI, KTH, SU, UU:
- High-throughput Epigenome Profiling
- Synthetic Epigenetics
- Microproteins discovery and characterization
- Membrane Receptor Signaling
- Genetic Code Expansion and engineered Protein Production
PhD and Postdoc Funding opportunities:
Various Swedish Postdoc Fellowships: Are due every Fall, make sure you contact me before September!
Boehringer Ingelheim Fonds PhD Fellowships https://www.bifonds.de/homepage.html
EMBO LTF Postdoctoral Fellowships
Human Frontier Science Program Postdoctoral Fellowships
SRC (Vetenskaprådet) International Postdoc Program
Erasmus and others: